Also of Interest
FREE Workshops for Youth Counselling Services
18 April, 2013
As part of the national programme of work delivered through the BOND Consortium, Youth Access is pleased to announce four free regional events for youth counselling providers. These first four workshops will also help to identify themes for a further eight free workshops, which Youth Access will offer over the coming months.
Why should you attend?
- Increase your awareness of local and national experiences of the current policy, funding and commissioning environment for youth counselling services
- Improve your understanding of the criteria for commissioning youth counselling, as part of wider mental health service commissioning
- Share and learn with other youth counselling colleagues how to evidence your service against commissioning standards
- Network with other youth counselling providers
- Plan with colleagues further free events to meet identified training and development needs for your service
Lunch and all refreshments provided.
Thursday 23rd May 2013
Manchester: 42nd. Street, The Space, 67-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester
Friday 24th May 2013
York: Castlegate for Young Adults, 29 Castlegate, York YO1 9RN
Thursday 6th June 2013
London: Youth Access, 2 Taylors Yard, 67 Alderbrook Road. London SW12 8AD
Friday 14th June 2013
London: Youth Access, 2 Taylors Yard. 67 Alderbrook Road, London SW12 8AD
Tea & Coffee from 10.30am for an 11.00am start. 3.30pm finish.